This Is The Most Important Health information You Will Ever Read
My name is Dr. Jason Graf.
I’m the clinic director of the SpinalCare of Wilmington where we focus on the non-surgical treatment of severe and chronic lower back & neck pain.
Using the technology and therapy explained in these pages, I’ve helped thousands of people in southern eastern North Carolina overcome their back and neck problems.
The majority of my patients never have to see me again once they finish with Spinal Decompression.
The best part about this treatment program is it…
- Relieves and eliminates your back & neck pain and suffering almost immediately in many cases. Even in cases where everything else – including surgery – has failed you..
- Heals the injured area naturally and makes it stronger than ever before. Imagine better functional mobility and stability in your back than you had prior to getting hurt. Without risky surgery or dangerous drugs.
- Increases your quality of life quickly. So you can do all the things you love without worrying about your back hurting or giving out.
The DRX 9000 Spinal Decompression Therapy
The DRX 9000 Therapy works to relieve and even eliminate all kinds of back problems. For example, take a look at the success stories of these patients…
Maybe You Have A Back Pain Horror Story Of Your Own
If so, I bet the frustration is overwhelming. You probably tried everything. Over-the-counter medication, prescription pain killers, exercise, conventional chiropractic, physical therapy, magnets, acupuncture and maybe even… surgery.
From time to time you felt a little better. But the terrible pain always came back.
Perhaps worse than ever.
Until now, only three options existed to deal with low back conditions:
- gulp down fistfuls of pills
- go under the knife
- grin and bear it.
Wouldn’t it be nice to end the torture forever?
Well, now you can!
Before I reveal how the DRX 9000 Therapy works to restore your back to normal. (Or as close as possible to normal.) I have to get this off my chest before I explode…
The Medical Community Seems To Cover Up Some Of The Greatest Healing Discoveries
The Food and Drug Administration cleared this therapy quite a while ago. Yet, conventional medicine – as usual – lingers way behind the times. Most medical doctors remain clueless about this highly-effective alternative to healing your back. An alternative not dependant on dangerous drugs or risky surgery.
Mainstream medicine – by and large – ignores some important discoveries…
And you pay the price.
The usual prescription for low back and disc injury is medication. Or to cut you open and see what happens.
There is a better way… because…
Surgery Should Always Be Your Last Choice
Dr. Galel Gough M.D. (former president of the California Medical Association) said this about back surgery…
“There’s a whole world of people out there who have back pain and neck pain who don’t need surgery. And those people can benefit from this kind of treatment. However, there are people who need surgery who also can benefit from this kind of treatment. So for me, from my standpoint, as a conservative physician in my treatment, I would recommend trying this before going to surgery. Now, I’m not against surgery. I was a surgeon for 30 years, so I’m certainly not against that. However, if it can be prevented by another means of therapy, I think it’s a great idea.”
The risks of surgery are not worth it for most people.
Facts You Need To Know Before Making The Decision To Go Under The Knife
- Many low back pain sufferers are not good candidates for surgery. Either their medical conditions raise the normal risks to intolerable levels… or… their particular sources of low back pain won’t be relieved by surgery.
- Low back surgery requires significant recovery time. Time many patients cannot afford to lose. Recovery time ranges from 6 weeks for a laminectomy to 15 months for spinal fusion.
- Surgery is often unsuccessful. Each year, approximately 50,000 documented cases of “failed back surgery syndrome” occur.
- Surgery always results in the formation of some amount of scar tissue. If the scar tissue itself forms near any of the nerves, it too becomes an independent source for pressure and pain.
- Disc removal surgery takes place right near the afflicted nerves. There’s no telling what can happen during this kind of procedure. So there is a distinct possibility of…Permanent Nerve Damage During Back Operations
- Low back surgery requires the use of anesthesia. Which is associated with a number of medical risks including… death.
- All surgery, including low back surgery, is associated with infection risks. If infection sets in, it causes problems and becomes an independent source of pain.
- Once you have surgery, the chances of future operations increase. Statistics show a high probability of needing another surgery within two to five years.
Dr. Hubert L. Rosomoff, M.D. (medical director of the Rosomoff Comprehensive Pain Center, Miami, Florida) discussed “failed back surgery syndrome” while lecturing at the American Academy of Pain Management symposium. He concluded surgery should only be performed in 1 out of every 500 low back cases.
He felt doing so would eliminate 99% of all surgical cases.
As you can see, the risks of surgery far outweigh the benefits. Even some well-respected physicians do NOT view surgery as a primary prescription to low back pain.
If surgery is not the answer…
What About Taking Pain Killers?
My blood boils when I think about how the big drug companies “brainwash” us into taking pills for just about everything.
I’ll tell you something the drug companies don’t want you to know. Pain medications are ineffective. You see, drugs do not cure the cause(s) of low back pain.
Not at all.
Let me clue you in on a little secret…
Drugs only mask the symptoms. They do nothing to cure you of the pain and agony you’re suffering. Basically, they act like a band-aid.
Pain Medications Disable The Brain’s Ability To Feel Pain Signals From The Back
In other words, the pain does not go away. It’s still there. You just can’t feel it…
Since you don’t feel the pain there’s a greater chance you’ll do more damage. Pain is a necessary warning signal. But if the body’s ability to communicate the pain is disabled it can’t protect you.
Medication provides short-term “relief” at best.
The pain never actually goes away.
In addition, when the pills wear off, the pain comes back. Many people find themselves ingesting more and more pills as their body gets used to the dosages.
This often leads to nasty side effects like: dependence and addiction to pain killers… and… damage to the stomach, liver and/or kidneys.
In the end…
Popping Pills For Back Pain Leads To Serious Health Problems
The solution is obvious:
You need a treatment protocol that is non-surgical, non-drug and non-invasive.
In addition, the therapy you choose should stop the pain (or at least drastically lower its intensity)… strengthen your back… and… restore full functional use.
For these reasons – and a few others I’ll explain later on – the DRX 9000 Therapy is the final answer. And I’m going to prove it to you right now.
Just look at the facts… FDA Cleared
- On May 26, 2006 the DRX 9000 technology and therapy received an FDA 510 (k) clearance number K060735. This means the DRX 9000 system complies with all FDA regulatory requirements.
The FDA describes the indications for use as follows
- “The DRX 9000 System provides a primary treatment modality for the management of pain and disability for patients suffering with incapacitating low back pain and sciatica.
- It is designed to apply the DRX 9000 to compressive and degenerative injuries of the spine.
- It has been found to provide relief of pain and symptoms associated with herniated discs, bulging or protruding intervertebral discs, degenerative disc disease, posterior facet syndrome and sciatica…”
Researchers Document 88.9% Success Rate
A clinical study of the DRX 9000 therapy, authored by Dr. John Leslie of the Mayo Clinic and researchers from John’s Hopkins Hospital concluded:
Patients enrolled in the study had a 50% reduction in pain scores in the first two weeks of treatment. Upon completion of the entire six week study an amazing 88.9% success rate was documented using this therapy. The clinical results of this study were presented at the annual New York State Society of Anesthesiologists PGA meeting in New York City December 7 – 11, 2007.
How The Procedure Stops The Pain, Strengthens The Back And Restores Functional Use
As mentioned earlier in this report, the procedure provides relief of pain and symptoms associated with herniated discs, bulging or protruding intervertebral discs, degenerative disc disease, sciatica and chronic pain.
The way it works is:
- Forces are applied gently to the spine in a manner which maximizes spinal elongation.
- First, paraspinal muscles, the muscles responsible with guarding the spine from injury, are relaxed.
- Once relaxation in these muscles occurs, applied forces spread apart the bony vertebra of the spine which…Relieves The Pressure On The Nerves And Intervertebral Discs
- Where this spinal elongation occurs, pressure drops within the disc facilitating movement of fluid carrying nutrients and oxygen inside the disc….it also sucks the disc material back towards its normal position away from the irritated nerves!
- A special machine is used for the initial part of the procedure. The advanced computer system of the machine lets us target the specific discs causing your pain and symptoms.
- Included in this first stage (where spinal pressure and pain is relieved) is: moist heat, interferential therapy, ice and soft tissue massage. When the full treatment protocol is finished…
Your Back May Feel As Good As New
Hundreds of people restored full functional health to their back using this procedure. The benefits which are many include…
- Non-surgical and non-drug. This could be the solution you’ve been hoping for. After undergoing this treatment, your back can feel better than ever. Without surgery or medication.
- Non-invasive. There are no invasive procedures associated with this treatment. It’s simple. It’s easy. It can make your back pain go away. Possibly for good.
- Painless process. Patients describe the treatment as a gentle, painless, intermittent pulling of your back. It’s so relaxing…Many Patients Fall Asleep During Treatment
- Allows body to heal itself. The treatment works with your body’s natural ability to heal on its own.
- Increases flow of nutrients to injured area. By enlarging the space between spinal discs, an increasing amount of nutrients, oxygen and water flow into the injured area and facilitate faster healing…
- Strengthens the outer ligaments in lower back. This helps move herniated material back into proper place.
- Reverses intra-discal pressure. Through the application of negative pressure disc material is sucked back into its normal position. Thus, relieving the pressure on the irritated spinal nerves.
In case you’re wondering, I should point out…This Is NOT Traction Or Physical Therapy
In fact, Dr. Hee-Sang Kim, M.D. (professor and director of the Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, College of Medicine, Kyunghee University, Seoul, Korea) and his associates concluded the following regarding this therapy:
“These data suggest that the DRX 9000 can be a more effective treatment modality for low back pain and leg radiating pain associated with lumbar disc herniation in clinical aspects than conservative pelvic traction.”
Traction and physical therapy often fall way short of solving serious back problems. The treatment described in this report goes beyond any conventional pain reduction methods.
At this point, I think it’s important to note…
Who Should Consider The Therapy You Just Read About
Anyone who is sick and tired of living with low back and spine pain.
If you have severe back problems this could be the answer you’ve been praying for. I strongly recommend you look into this procedure first. Before making a decision you might regret and going under the knife. Before you take any more harmful pain killers. And before you resign yourself to living with the pain needlessly.
The solution to your problem may be right here in your own “backyard”.
Of course, I’m talking about…
SpinalCare of Wilmington is Where Hundreds Of Patients Have Been Treated Successfully For Many Years
Now it’s your turn to take advantage of our scientifically-proven approach to relieving and eliminating back pain. And, in just a moment, I’m going to make you an offer…
you’d be silly to refuse.
In this report you’ve seen the proof that the DRX 9000 Therapy works wonders for even the worst back pain conditions. It might be exactly what you need to stop the needless suffering and start living life again.
Why not find out if this treatment can help you too?
Because this option is available. You don’t have to undergo a risky surgery that may not work. You don’t have to ingest pain killers that only mask the pain… but… do nothing to cure the cause of low back problems.
You don’t have to live in pain any more…
If you’ve read this far then chances are you want immediate relief from back pain. You’ve put up with a lot of agony, fear and suffering. It’s time to end it all right now.
Simply pick up the phone and call to request a Spinal Evaluation and Low back examination process.
Tell the staff member who answers you read this report and want to discuss your situation. The purpose of the visit is to give you all of the information you need to make the right decision about using this therapy.
Here’s what will happen during this visit…
- You will have an opportunity to speak with me directly about your back problem. I’ll give you a few pointers you can use to reduce the pain right away.
- You will watch a brief video demonstrating the spinal decompression and reconditioning program. This video will educate you about the therapy and its many benefits in helping you restore your back to full health.
- You will be able to ask me any questions you have… and… together we’ll assess your situation and see if the DRX 9000 Therapy is right for you. (NOTE: It could be the perfect solution. However, not everyone qualifies for treatment. There are some instances where the DRX 9000 won’t work so I will carefully look over your specific situation.
- You will receive a Low back evaluation and examination – I will have first hand knowledge on your condition that will lead to the correct diagnosis and treatment choice.
- Review of your MRI’s and/or x-rays. If you don’t have any at this time we can take x-rays in our office or we may refer you for an MRI – The x-rays and MRIs are valuable tools to look for the types of back injuries we treat and to approve you for treatment.
- A Report of my findings with a recommended action plan. – We will talk about the projected benefit you can expect from our care. If we don’t qualify you for care and feel that your condition would be better served with another type of health care practitioner, we will make our recommendations at this time.
This entire Consultation, spinal evaluation and examination process, x-ray or MRI review and recommended action plan is regularly valued at $245.00.
For a Limited Time we are offering all of this at no-cost!
So act Now and let’s see if this remarkable therapy is right for you!
If you have severe back pain, this visit could change your life. Because you’ll find out if and how to qualify for our amazing Low Back Treatment and Strengthening Program. More important…
you’ll find out how to end your back pain (or dramatically reduce the pain) quickly and safely.
Look: A good deal of my patients come to me by way of referral. Someone we treated told them about us. Also, Many are referred by Medical Doctors and Chiropractors.
But, I find that patients who come to us from the Internet are pro-active, health conscious and are looking to avoid surgery if possible….so I am happy to offer the Evaluation and Examination at NO-COST.
So, don’t put this off. Your health is much more important than that. Call me today to schedule your Consultation and low back evaluation. You have nothing to lose but your pain. So pick up the phone and call us right now at (910) 798-5560.
Dr. Jason A. Graf, D.C.